Skip to content
We only use the highest quality Fermented Red Ginseng harvested from nutrient rich fields in South Korea.
We age our Ginseng to a minimum of 5 days, and blend it with other traditional herbs to give it an authentic Traditional Chinese Medicinal taste.
This combines all the benefits to create the perfect daily superfood for energy rejuvenation.
Imperial Red Ginseng
From the fields of Korea to your table, our Ginseng concentrate goes through 6 important steps before its ready for shipment.
Harvesting & Production of
Red Ginseng Extract
We harvest 5- year Old Korean
Red Ginseng and process it with alcohol to get its pure extract.
Fermentation of Red Ginseng Extract
The extract is fermented for 5 days with our patented bifidobacterium to make it more effective, taste less bitter and easier to absorb
We blend the extract with other traditional ingredients; Honey, Royal Jelly, Goji Berries & Red Dates to create a nutrious product.
As part of our safety protocol, the blended concentrate is sterilized at 80˚C.
We do batch tests on every 1000 sachets to maintain the strictest quality control.
Our Imperial Red Ginseng Concentrate are then packed, ready to be sent to you
Ginsenoside Compounds in Our Fermented Red Ginseng
Fermented Red Ginseng has protective effect against ischemic brain injury
1) Ginsenosides Rg3 and Rh2 inhibit the activation of AP-1 and protein kinase A pathway in lipopolysaccharide/interferon-r-stimulated BV-2 microglial cells.
Planta Med. 2006;72:627-33.
Bae EA, Kim EJ, Park JS, Kim HS, Ryu JH, Kim DH.
2) Protective effect of fermented red ginseng on a transient focal ischemic rats.
Arch. Pharm. Res. 2004;27:1136-40.
Bae EA, Hyun YJ, Choo MK, Oh JK, Ryu JH, Kim DH.
3) Ginsenoside Rh2 reduces ischemic brain injury in rats
Biol. Pharm. Bull. 2004;27:433-6
Park EK, Choo MK, Oh JK, Ryu JH, Kim DH
Fermented Red Ginseng possesses antiallergic & anti-inflammatory activity
1) Antiallergic activity of ginseng and its ginsenosides.
Planta Med. 2003; 69: 518-22.
Choo MK, Park EK, Han MJ, Kim DH.
2) Antiallergic activity of ginsenoside Rh2.
Biol. Pharm. Bull. 2003; 26: 1581-1584.
Park EK, Choo MK, Kim EJ, Han MJ, Kim DH.
3) Ginsenoside Rh1 possesses antiallergic and anti-inflammatory activities.
Int. Arch. Allergy Immunol. 2004; 133: 113-120.
Park EK, Choo MK, Han MJ, Kim DH.
4) Inhibitory Effect of Ginsenoside Rg5 and Its Metabolite Ginsenoside Rh3 in an Oxazolone-induced Mouse Chronic Dermatitis Model.
Pharm. Res. 2006; 29: 685-690.
Shin YW, Bae EA, Kim DH.
Inhibitory effect of on infection and vacuolation of Helicobacter pylori
1) Inhibitory effect of ginseng saponins and polysaccharides on infection and vacuolation of Helicobacter pylori.
J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 2003; 13: 706-9.
Kim JM, Shin JE, Han MJ, Park SH, Kim DH.
2) Transformation of ginseng saponins to ginsenoside Rh2 by acids and human intestinal bacteria and biological activities of their metabolites.
Arch. Pharm. Res. 2004; 27: 61-67.
Bae EA, Han MJ, Kim EJ, Kim DH.
Fermented Ginseng's liver protective effect
1) Hepatoprotective effect of ginsenoside Rb1 and compound K on tert-butyl hydroperoxide-induced liver injury.
Liver international 2005; 25: 1069-73.
Lee HU, Bae EA, Han MJ, Kim NJ, Kim DH.
2) Hepatoprotective effect of 20(S)-ginsenoside Rg3 and its metabolite 20(S)-ginsenoside Rh2 on tert-butylperoxide-induced liver injury.
Biol. Pharm. Bull. 2005; 28: 1992-1994.
Lee HU, Bae EA, Han MJ, Kim DH.
Fermented Red Ginseng Hypolipidemic and Hypoglycemic Effect
1) Hypolipidemic and Hypoglycemic Effect of Korean Red Ginseng (KRG), Fermented KRG, and Their Saponins and Polysaccharides.
The 9th International Symposium on Ginseng, Geusan Korea, 2006.
Trung TH, Kim DH.
Antipruritic effect of Fermented Red Ginseng
1) Antipruritic effect of ginsenoside Rb1 and compound K in scratching behavior mouse models.
J. Pharmacol. Sci. 2005;99:83-8.
Shin YW, Kim DH.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist